Sunday, October 18, 2009

Open my eyes

"Open my eyes so that I may see wonderful things in Your law" Psalm 119v18

I love this verse it reminds me that its only God who can open our eyes and change us!

My prayer is He will open all our eyes to see just how truly amazing and wonderful He is because we so easily forget. Yes we are that stupid! (Well I am anyway!)

For God is fantastic "You were once alienated and hostile in mind because of your evil actions. But now He has reconciled you by His physical body through His death, to present you holy, faultless, and blameless before Him." Colossians Ch1v21&22.

Because of what He did through the cross we shameful and very much at fault and blame are presented holy before God that is something amazing and worth worshipping Him for!

No comments: