Saturday, October 28, 2006

WHY DO THEY KEEP DYING?

Why is it that everyone I love keeps dying? I know its the way of the world but I've had 7 deaths in 5 years, in which I've lost nearly all of my Grandparents, two children and my Dad!

Really everytime one of them dies part of me dies too...... soon there will be nothing left of Lorna and I'll just be this robot that does everything on autopilot. What kind of life is that???

My children need me to be strong and carry on, but there's only so much hurt and pain one human being can take surely.....

I thought I had good friends to help me through it, but it turns out different. Friend don't lie to friends, espically if the only reason is to escape a carrying lecture!

Forgive me for caring I want anymore........


I bitch and moan about my husband all the time but he's the one person who doesn't lie to me and helps me in his own stupid way.

Thats it....

No comments: