Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I love my mummy!


This post is for my fab Mother! I love my Mum to bits and only hope that one day I can be as good a Mum as she is!
Mother's are wonderful people we should never take for granted as one day they wont be here. Everyone reading this should go give your Mum a hug, a text or a call. For those who have lost their Mum's I don't know how you have the strengh to get up each day! I'd be nothing without mine.
My Mum lost her Mum nearly two years ago and I amire her everyday for the strenght to go on. I am terrified of the day when I can't pick up the phone and call her, when I'll drive 210 miles and won't see her smile waiting for me when I get there.

Mum if your reading I love you x

Oh and Nanny the kids love you too x

1 comment:

woot said...

What smile?

*grin*

Hee hee hee. I'm kidding - she's fab. Esp as she didn't kill me for damaging her first grandaughter...