Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THE BANK PAID UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS AWAITS US THE BANK PAID ALLLLLLLLLLL OUR CHARGES BACK!!!!!

ELC HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Faith a Dora van (Paula you may never want to enter my house again!) she loves it, hasn't stopped playing with it allllllll day!

The most satistfing thing is that we screwed the bank over!!!!!!! They had no choice but to pay up!! and we got extra interest!!!!!

I know they say money doesn't buy you happiness but it sure helps when you are not used to have more than 2 figures in your account!!


Anyway off to Teeside park....

2 comments:

charlie said...

Horray!!!
Well done-I'm STILL BLOODY waiting for my bank statements.-Grr!!!

But truly well done -you (your family) truly deserve good things to happen to them. (If I was a Christian I'd say all good things comes from God and give a Bible ref-but I'm not that great.) This is a blessing from GOD. He is watching over you, every minute and he does care and love you and he hopes this helps you.

Please spend Your section of the money on spoiling yourself, new clothes (perhaps go to Debehams and get a FREE personal shopper who will find you FABULOUS clothes), a massage, or something you've always lusted over but never had enough money to buy. YOU ARE BANNED FROM BABY/CHILDREN SHOPS-this money is YOURS. Spend it,as if you didnt have kids-be frivolus and have fun!!!!

charlie said...

Oh, my bank statements came through today-so pretty soon I'll be celebrating like what you are-with fabulous money.