Sunday, June 06, 2010

REDEEMED!

Redeemed--how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child, and forever, I am.

Redeemed, redeemed,
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child, and forever, I am.

Redeemed and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.

I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.

I know I shall see in His beauty
The King in whose way I delight;
Who lovingly guardeth my footsteps,
And giveth me songs in the night.


It's amazing how the words of a old hymn can put life into perspective! It's great that I have a clean slate every time I come back and that I don't have to try to do better (thanks Scott!)

Thank God that its not what we do but all about His amazing Grace.

Thank you Lord that you saved me,
I pray you will forgive me and help me to run from sin in my life which so easily ensnares me.
Help me to follow regardless of how I feel, help me to obey and love you with all my heart not just half of it.
Thank you Jesus that you loved me enough to die for me and that it is by your blood I can come into the presence of a living Holy God and not be destroyed as I deserve.
Help me to walk by faith not by sight,
in Jesus name Amen

No comments: