Saturday, September 30, 2006

Kids free to a good home!

.....or a bad one, just take them off my hands, has been my sign in name lately on MSN! Why is it that when your kids are asleep you can't wait to wake them up and cuddle them, but when you are trying to unload the dishwasher, load the washing machine, or make the tea, then them crying for your attention isn't so appealing!

Oh well. I love my kids and I would NEVER willing part with them..... its just sometimes THEY DRIVE ME MAD!!!! (the post below only show their good sides!)

Anyway Faith's new favourite DVD is the MAGIC ROUNDABOUT! At first I loved it esp Dillon the spaced out Rabbit! but after watching it twenty times a day its beginning to annoy me. I find myself singing along to the songs in the bath or whilst hanging the washing out! I can't remember the last time I sang music that wasn't child related!
Its infectious to as Paula is singing LazyTown now!
Or that could also be to due to the vast amounts of time she spends here! I really should hurry up with that loft conversion and put a bed up there for her it would save her a ton of petrol!

1 comment:

woot said...

*mutters about the amount of crap kids tv she has been put through*

At least I am pushing Faith towards Spongebob. Much better quality tv!

*sings* OOooooooooh. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! etc...