Thursday, May 25, 2006

A concerned friend writes
Well she is finally home and we had a fantastic day yesterday watching Red dwarf, catching up, playing the kids and going to pizza hut. It was just like she'd never been away.
Although I feel a lot is going to change as she informed me this morning that she is getting married (I'm still not sure if she's joking or not yet watch this space) If however she is serious I am deeply concerned, as the guy she is marrying always manages to hurt her. I want her to be happy, truly I do and if this is the man she wants I'll stand by her. I just shed a tear this morning in the worry that she will get hurt again by him and that he will let her down again. I believe in second chances but I am torn between being a good friend and my own emotions. Maybe I'm being selfish slightly in not wanting him to part of her life because of the repercussions it may have on mine. He is best mates with my ex and that's a chapter I want left closed, seeing him again may bring up too many hurtful memories. But her happiness should not be neglected just because of my fears so if this is for real congratulations babes and I wish you good luck.......

(if however this is a joke....I hate you your mean!!!......)

SHE'S MEAN IT WAS ALL A HORRIDE SCARY JOKE!!! Still stand by the above comments though that I love her and am and will always be concerned about her.

P.S even Brad Pitt would not be good enough for my Paula!!!

2 comments:

woot said...

Would like to point out that he has only hurt me once so the use of "always" is possibly an overstatement...

Also he was unaware of this as I am tuff and didn't mention it...

And yes i am mean but it was far to good an opportunity to miss!

woot said...

It's true. I do call him a git an awful lot of the time...