Friday, May 19, 2006

4 DAYS 4 DAYS 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited and I just cant hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it OH YEAH!!!! erm hang on not quite but nearly. If you have ever read my blog before you will know what I am on about....for those who haven'tPAULA THE FABULOUS IS COMING HOME IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!! So I am very happy as we will being indulging in Pizza and Red Dwarf for a whole day, not sure what to do with the kids yet..... maybe will put them in a cupboard... well that was Paula's suggestion! I guess Faith will enjoy the Pizza not sure about RD but we shall see. Whatever happens my bestest bud to the entire world is coming home YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

woot said...

Of course she will love Red Dwarf - she has inherited everything else from Stuart!