Monday, November 28, 2005



This is a girl after my own heart! Not so long ago a friend of mine showed me a picture very similar to this of this little lady's mother with her hands in a sweetie tin and sweets all over the floor.

And why not I hear you say it is Christmas??? well nearly!!

I got in trouble the other day off this same friend for putting my tree up in November. I know its slightly early but I love christmas always so full of happy memories for me.

Also the fact that in a few weeks time when most normal people will be putting up their trees and decking the halls, I will be house size and unable to move round my tree to decorate it and will defently not be allowed anywhere near step ladders!

At least its done and Faith loves it!

Bonus my hubby will have to take them all down or leave them up til after this little man is born! which should be Feb so extra long Christmas yeah! For those who know Stu they know if it was left up to him the dec's would still be up next christmas and possible the christmas to follow that! he he love him really.

My new friend is my brand new king size four poster bed! Its so comfy! and the duvet is soo much bigger! well a whole 6 inchs but that makes all the differance! My hubby says that its my christmas present but I agrue that he gets half ,well 3/4 of it, so should it not be a joint present??? Me thinks so!

Paula if you read this leave me nice comments even though I left you some nasty ones about your sad fixation with Mark "who the hell is he now" Owen!! he he

1 comment:

woot said...

Man, that has made me homesick!

I can just picture you all opening presents on christmas morning and Faith being far more interested in the wrapping paper and Stu being more interested in the Christmas dinner...

Then, if it snows (which we all hope it will), you getting Faith all dressed up in one of those little padded suit things and going out to build snowmen...

I'm gonna make a snowman on the beach. Complete with carrot nose but I don't know if I can get the coal for the eyes over here...

You will have to go see my mother - I feel quite guilty bout not being there...