Sunday, May 16, 2010

One day I will be with Jesus and my heart will fly!

I can't wait until I go home and be with Jesus! When everything that is on this earth will be made new and how it should be! God made it perfect and man messed it up! And messed it up we did! All the sin in this work shocks me, pains me, to think there is so much food yet so many die starving, children suffering abuse and harm from the very people who they are meant to be able to depend on the most. People being killed, robbed, tortured. Wars, famines, inappropriate relationships, divorce, adultery, drunkenness, and many more terrible things going on. This world is a cruel place, a hard place. For many they just want relief. Jesus offers the best relief! Relief from sin and suffering, one day may be not in this life but peace eternally with Him FOREVER! That's worth singing about! It makes my heart wanna fly! Jesus is amazing! The best part of this deal is its free! Free for us but cost Him everything. Grace is amazing! Getting something we could never deserve or earn. One day freedom from sin! Praise God! Jesus you are my King!

2 comments:

repentant sinner said...

Don't you find it really hard sometimes. I want ot be with Jesus but want my kids too and my wife for that matter. Really have to work hard to put Jesus in his right place.

Lorna's Ark said...

I wouldn't want your wife she smells!