Monday, November 13, 2006

Still broody!!!!

I'm still so broody!!!

But Holden number 3 (if there is going to be one) will have to wait!

I am in the middle of redecorating downstairs, we have the new windows, new floors and doors, just the plastering and paint work to do now. I may have a go at plastering myself I mean I do everything else in this house apart from electrics...wonder if the FE does a course on them....Not only do I get job satisfaction from doing it myself its a whole ton cheaper! My friend spent £5,500 on her kitchen, with builders, electritians, etc... We spent just over £1,000 and its the same morden standard! I mean what could you do with the extra £4,500!!!??? mmm big telly..... window's upstairs......new car......Trip to ELC.....

I'm back don't worry but I'm going now...

1 comment:

woot said...

Preganancy is banned from Lorna.

Remember we have a pissed up appointment with a microphone...