Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR



Have nice electrician coming to do electrics for me yey! He isn't to bad on the eyes either!!! Nice plaster as well!!!
Anyway I'm feeling very left out as my friends don't comment on my blog anymore except Paula and she doesn't count! (We are so close that we are almost the same person er go she doesn't count!)
Only joking Charlie!!! It takes me ages to get round to reading blogs these days so sorry hun. xxxx Blame the kids you don't like kids anyway so no harm!
Faith even comment on your blog I was impressed.
John if you are reading this CANT WAIT til come down and see you guys, and the BBQ sounds great am soooooo loooking forward to it!!!
Must dash now have kids to put in the bath, a husband to pick up from work, washing up to do,(roll on thursday when I get a dishwasher) and LazyTown to watch! (not in that order!)
I LOVE LAZYTOWN!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

woot said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T BLOODY COUNT!!!

Cheeky wench!

Shant bloody bother commenting after this i it doesn't bloody count!

And notice you didn't say thanks for me finding you super electrician blokie. He is cute isn't he but i'm offically not allowed to notice as he is my mates bloke...

Anyway I am gonna bugger off now as apparently I DON'T BLOODY COUNT...

woot said...

John is the married bloke she drools over...