Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mission week! God is so great!

I have just had the most awesome church service in ages!! I can't wait til August when we are having a mission week, where we can invite our friends to loads of different events. It's gonna be fab. Lately I've been a little distracted from God but today has focused my attention right back where it should be.
I feel happy today and full of enthusiasm!
Can't wait til Stu gets home from work! I miss him when he's doing these long shifts and Sunday is usually our family day but every now and then he has to work them. I hate his new shift rota because it means he works long hours and the kids don't get to see him much. Hopefully when he qualifies that will all be behind us.
Anyway better go my assignment wont write itself!

1 comment:

woot said...

IM NOT GOING!