Sunday, June 04, 2006

HUMAN AGAIN

After months in fact years of being a baby/milk machine at last I am finally beginning to feel human again and resume my life as "normal". I think my husband is glad to have his wife back too. Although I love being a mum it does put an end to being yourself for a while. You become this whole other person and will remain that way until you die so I'm led to believe... they don't tell you that in all the baby manual's... if they ever make a manuel true to life, I think people would stop reproducing!!!

Anyway now my bestest bud is back I can look forward to nights out having fun again, that is when she is up and running again, Paula if your reading this get fixed so we can dance without you breaking he he big xxxx's

I will try my hardest not to let the fun I have with Paula and Charlie end up with baby number 3. As every time I let them take me out bad things happen. Well my children are not bad, but I would like to enjoy the ones I've got and enjoy being me for a while. So Stu if your reading this don't let me seduce you!

I am so far passing my new course and my degree is on track, have even applied to become a registered child minder, for next year so looking forward to that and my new kitchen yeah! Also have just managed to convince Stu to let me have new BBQ and table and chairs set with huge parasol for the summer, summer evenings here we come can't wait! Also will try talking him into (stu don't read this bit) new play house for Faith and Noah and a bouncy castle and ball pool for Faiths birthday in July! Will have to be nice to him for a while I think before he caves in hmmm (Paula stop reading it'll gross you out or is it too late for that???)

Anyway enough random withering will let you know if I get my own way.... normally do when its something for the kids have to work harder if its something for me......

I don't mind really cause as of now it official THE SEXY LADY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

woot said...

I thought you said that your spelling is good and that you use a spell checker? I think you should go back and reread your post...
It's not really so much that you have spelt stuff wrong but you have just put the wrong words in...

I'm gonna stop being anal now...

Would like to point out that Stu is never ever in a million years gonna stop you from seducing him if you have had a drink. It would be like trying to stop The Hulk from throwing tanks about...

Mmmmmmmmmmm BBQ's! Can I bring my new fella?

Lorna's Ark said...

I use the spell checker! cheek